Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Boy Illinois

I recently heard about The Boy Illinois (who happens to be from Chicago)  through the promotion of The IMG Way (which happens to be a amazing marketing company) and because I know they strive only to deal with the most talented I just had to be nosy and see what this artist is like. I only downloaded his latest project "Inhale Part 3" and I already have some of my favorite tracks. Not one track reminds me of the other but they are all equally strong. From "Red I's" to his singles "Join a Frat" and "Like This".  I'm going to share those tracks with you and a video. I hope you enjoy his music as much as I am and download his music. WAIT!!! The Boy Illinois will be in NYC here is the flyer. ^_^





Red I's (Prod. Baron Boys) by beyondthebasement
This track made me make the "Cali crumping ugly face" (lol) when the beat came on.. The Boy Illinois did a great job on this song. 



Join A Frat (Prod. Baron Boys) by beyondthebasement


















 Like This feat. TCU (Prod. Baron Boys) by beyondthebasement





Check out this video from a freestyle he did for his project Inhale 2.5 that never got released.


                             DOWNLOAD HIS MUSIC AT     www.theboyillinois.com

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger