Saturday, December 25, 2010

Survivin' The Times - G Swagg

Here is a new video from my dude G Swagg.... I have the honor to say I attended his last mixtape release party for The Groundwork Vol.2 and own the mixtape and from that point he has gotten my respect. G Swagg will be releasing a new project soon and this is just a TASTE of whats coming. Randomly bumping into him at events and having convos I learned that he is real cool focused guy with a calm demeanor about him which he actually displays in the video. So no there is no crazy acting skills being displayed, this is a story about a young (grown) man working towards his  goals...it's about him. #RespectIt and Enjoy. 



Untitled from joey Snaxx on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger