Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cant Get Fresh....Until You Get Dirtyyyyy

So one of my many wives Ms. Dirty Souf Yankee will be having a photo exhibit at Black Ink Gallery on October 22nd. Honestly Dirty has become one of my favorite photographers, how she can capture a artist/performer at their greatest moment impresses me. Besides the fact that coming to this event allows you to see exactly why I love her and her talent so much you also get to see NinjaSonik perform. Yup I said it... NINJASONIK!! If you heard about them before and never got to see them perform this is your chance.  (P.S. don't forget to rsvp at dirtyninjasrsvp@gmail.com)

Here's some of her work::: 
THE HOMIE WORDSPIT

DIRTY AND THE MODEL NAMED POPULAR

THE AD DIRTY SHOT FOR JESUS JUICE COATURE (which is actully up and posted around the city)

TRIPLE FAT GOOSE FASHION SHOW

BAD RABBITS X TRAVIE McCOY X BROOKLYN BOWL
 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger