Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nina Sky " You Ain't Got It"

Again... I'm up early in the a.m. staring at the computer screen just browsing and I found this song from Nina Sky. I have to say I love their new style and where they are going with it. I love when artists pass the introduction stage to their career being signed and finally get to show us who they are. The song is definitely something I would play on my own freewill and recommend to others. The video is o.k. but hey what can ya do with a skimpy budget but make it work? At 1st (Idk which one is which) but the one signing looks so stiff and confused but it gets better once they take the camera out the studio and film them outside. I don't wanna give it all away so look at it yourself!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger