Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HEYDAY FOOTWEAR..

I love sneakers, especially high top ones, but no I am not some sneaker collector or anything.  I go to some of these blogs and see a lot of high priced clothing that neither the reader nor the writer of the blog can afford. I live in a realistic world where no fronting is allowed and we rather get what we want instead of fantasizing over it. In these times being 100% original is almost impossible because all of our ideas are being inspired from somewhere else. Heyday Footwear does remind me a little of Supras or anything high top but I do love what they did to the sneakers and made it their own. Here's some pics and if you would like to see more or maybe order some click these blue letters that spell out nothing jksefdvpuhf


THESE BLACK ONES ARE MY FAV (NOBODY CARES THOUGH.. IM SURE)



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger