Monday, October 18, 2010

RICH-P " BACK 2 THE BANK/WAT'CHU MAD AT

I first heard of RichP around last year summer when he dropped his mixtape " The Inauguration" and I was happy I downloaded it and took a listen. Besides the fact that he's actually a cool dude and I'm cool with some of his people too, I actually support him. I haven't been able to see him perform live yet but I heard he kills it!! Hopefully soon he will perform at one of my shows (hint hint lol) So in this video he gives you some of 2 songs he has recorded. (Everyone thank Rich for giving ya'll the 2 for 1 deal with this one ) and the beats bang hard!! Shout out to my dude Gamble and Flo Montana for the cameos, and peep the pixel Assman Pin... cute ^_^Enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger