Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All Or Nothing..Photo Recap

The All Or Nothing showcase turned out to be a success (yayyy). The fact that the crowd came to hear the performers and actually enjoyed them is what I call a successful show. When people come up to you asking who was the artist that was just on stage you KNOW the showcase served its purpose. I would like to sincerely thank EVERYONE for coming out and supporting the performers. Special Thank You to Barrel House BKLYN for sharing the artists they support with me. I won't write much about this night.. I'll let the pics tell the story!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn!! i dont have ANY pictures.

Unknown said...

Was A lotta of Fun... The performers were GREAT!!! Really Rooting 4 evryone's progress in the music industry!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger