Thursday, November 4, 2010

Colin Munroe "I Want Those Flashing Lights"

O.k. so if you know who Colin Munroe is than you know i'm pretty late with it lol. Yea well I recently heard a song by Donnis called "Lightning" and the chorus is what really had me hooked. I did what any person would do.. I googled him and found a track he did over the Kanye West "Flashing Lights" song. Colin is a singer-songwriter from Toronto, Canada and has songs with Wale (video posted below) Drake, Mickey Factz, Joell Ortiz, Travie Mc Coy, Bun B, Dallas Austin, Diggy and more .. geesh i'm already impressed. CLEARLY this guy is on his A game. So let me stop holding you up from checking some talent. Here is the UNDERRATED Colin Munroe




"Cannonball" Colin Munroe feat. Drake 





"Will I Stay" Colin Munroe feat Wale 




0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger