Thursday, October 7, 2010

ADEEN X ASSMAN

Recently something called AssMan caught my attention, of course I brushed it off and continued collecting my buttons lol. After a while of seeing a large amount of my followers tweeting about this my curiosity got the best of me and I went to check out the blog. Come to find out this whole AssMan obsession was created by 2 young men (that are younger than my youngest sister lol) 15 year old Jovany Perez and 19 year old Rembrandt Duran. 

WHAT IS ASSMAN? 
AssMan is one of the many characters drawn by Mr. Duran when he was younger. It is also the mascot for his pink panties and plush pins. 

Adeen which is the whole brand behind this is very inspiring. The Blog/Magazine has some artwork to let you know creativity, fun and freedom of expression  still exists. I don't know these two young men personally but I can say I'm proud of anyone going after their dreams, doing what needs to be done and enjoying life at the same time.  

QUICK PICS I "BORROWED" ADEEN MAGAZINE 
I SWEAR THIS IS THE CUTEST PIC EVER!!

 THIS IS THE ASSMAN PLUSH PIN 

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE SITE AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR 'ROSEHOOD" COMING FROM THEM SOON ;-) 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger