Monday, October 11, 2010

Joonie "Love You More" Live on TSM Radio

Late last week I received a email from Hit Club Entertainment giving me a invite to check out one of their artists. I'm truly blessed to say all emails regarding music have been good ones and this one is one of them. This gentleman's name is Joonie and he has that voice and talent I been yearning for lately. I previewed a few of his videos and I seen him touch a keyboard and a guitar and if you know me you know I'm big on instruments especially when I get to see them played live. There were so many video's I could have posted but I want everyone to view him at his best..... singing live. There is no special mic, this isn't him just mouthing words in a music video, this is him doing his thing and sounding good doing it. Sooo let me stop talking and allow you all to check it out for yourself. Oh and special shout out to @MissMeilani for sending this to me.  
QUICK INFO ON JOONIE
Calvin “JOONIE” Gary, Jr. is an American singer, songwriter, arranger and musician, specializing in Soul, R&B and Popular Music. He has written for and collaborated with Ruben Studdard, Elliot Yamin, Nappy Roots, Angie Stone and Mos Def (unreleased). Currently his music is featured in the BET movie "I Do, I Did" as well as websites like eurweb.com, singersroom.com, bamalovesoul.com, urb.com, nu-soulmag.com,thisisrealmusic.com, neonlimelight.com and rnbdirt.com . JOONIE's debut album, “Acoustic Love”, was released April 27, 2010 via Hitclub Entertainment and is “real music”. The project is currently the best selling title at London's #1 independent soul music distribution company.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger