Sunday, October 24, 2010

RSNY!!

I have to start this off by saying I'm proud of my friends, all of them. I haven't been in this whole "scene" thing for long but I have noticed growth in myself and everyone I have crossed paths with. I'm also blessed to say 98% of the people I have worked with or just met at a show or through others have become people I can call friends. This post is about my guys called RSNY which stands for Rockstar Society N.Y. (duh on the NY part) lol. I 1st heard of these guys at my homie WordSpit's "Rise Of The Illest" video release party then I officially met them when they performed at my 1st event ever in life "The A.M.C. Convention" and they came like 80 deep and killed it. From that point on we all continuously crossed paths and I actually got to learn more about them and all that they do. So far since I known them they have dropped about 3 mixtapes this year and all of which I have ^_^. Anyway I was watching their latest webisode from their show "Welcome to The Society" (on youtube) and this one really made me smile something serious. I'm so proud of these guys and the people they surround themselves with who clearly leading them in the right direction.  So I'm going to share my friends with you guys and let you get a glimpse of what I'm so proud of. Also the 2nd video is a episode basically about the making of one of my fav mixtapes this year from my homie Yung Juggz. Special shoutout to Styler who films and edits the episodes. Also mad love to  Drugzzzy B, HBK, Remix, Roc Eazy, Juggz and all 50 of yall lol...




 



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger